For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Vejle VS Fredericia, host may win

DEN D1Vejle VS Fredericia, host may win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Wed, 14 Aug 2019 09:55:19 GMT        

Match Time:

Danish 1st Division -- Vejle VS Fredericia 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 3 rounds, Vejle got 1 wins, 1 draws, 1 losses and placed the 7 of the Danish 1st Division. In the last 20 games, Vejle got 7 wins, 6 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.3%, the over win rate is 61.1%.

 

2. After 3 rounds, Fredericia got 2 wins, 0 draws, 1 losses and placed the 4 of the Danish 1st Division. In the last 20 games, Fredericia got 7 wins, 3 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 37.5%, the over win rate is 55.6%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Vejle 0.89-0.5/1-0.95. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1528 matches, the home team got 848 wins, 383 draws and 297 losses. Home win rate: 55.50%; Draw win rate: 25.07%; Away win rate: 19.44%; Home odds win rate: 56.02%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 43.98%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.09-3-0.75. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 21 matches, the home team got 9 wins, 5 draws and 7 losses. Home win rate: 42.86%; Draw win rate: 23.81%; Away win rate: 33.33%; Over odds win rate: 47.62%; Draw odds win rate: 14.29%; Under odds win rate: 38.10%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.67-3.65-4.00. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 44 games, the home team got 22 wins, 14 draws and 8 losses. Home win rate: 50.00%; Draw win rate: 31.82%; Away win rate: 18.18%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Vejle(54.0%), Draw(24.6%), Fredericia(21.4%)

 

Vejle VS Fredericia, host may win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body
    [Pic]Hot photos of Gemma Atkinson in bikini [Pic]Sexiest bikini of Nina Agdal

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.