You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Vasteras SK FK VS Halmstads, Halmstads win

SWE D2Vasteras SK FK VS Halmstads, Halmstads win

Submit by tipster Anastasia
Posted Wed, 29 Jul 2020 09:44:53 GMT        

Match Time:

Sweden Superettan -- Vasteras SK FK VS Halmstads 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 8 rounds, Vasteras SK FK got 2 wins, 3 draws, 3 losses and placed the 11 of the Sweden Superettan. In the last 20 games, Vasteras SK FK got 8 wins, 5 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 57.9%.

 

2. After 8 rounds, Halmstads got 5 wins, 1 draws, 2 losses and placed the 2 of the Sweden Superettan. In the last 20 games, Halmstads got 7 wins, 2 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 31.6%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Vasteras SK FK 0.94-0/-0.5-0.98. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1062 matches, the home team got 436 wins, 310 draws and 316 losses. Home win rate: 41.05%; Draw win rate: 29.19%; Away win rate: 29.76%; Home odds win rate: 44.35%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 55.65%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.85-2.5-1.05. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1925 matches, the home team got 854 wins, 495 draws and 576 losses. Home win rate: 44.36%; Draw win rate: 25.71%; Away win rate: 29.92%; Over odds win rate: 45.87%; Draw odds win rate: 5.56%; Under odds win rate: 48.57%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 3.10-3.15-2.28. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 63 games, the home team got 18 wins, 17 draws and 28 losses. Home win rate: 28.57%; Draw win rate: 26.98%; Away win rate: 44.44%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Vasteras SK FK(29.6%), Draw(27.4%), Halmstads(43.0%)

Vasteras SK FK VS Halmstads, Halmstads win

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Sexy picture of Keeley Hazell arouse your sexual impulse [Pic]A chinese sexy model ZhangYueGOD
    [Pic]Rachel Nichols hot pictures arous your heart [Pic]Striptease Dita Von Teese will make you fire of sex impulse

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.group All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.