For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Vasco da Gama U20 VS Fluminense U20, home win game

BRA CPYVasco da Gama U20 VS Fluminense U20, home win game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Wed, 11 Sep 2019 09:52:20 GMT        

Match Time:

Brazil Campeonato Paulista Youth -- Vasco da Gama U20 VS Fluminense U20 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 12 rounds, Vasco da Gama U20 got 8 wins, 2 draws, 2 losses and placed the 8 of the Brazil Campeonato Paulista Youth. In the last 20 games, Vasco da Gama U20 got 12 wins, 4 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 53.3%, the over win rate is 28.6%.

 

2. After 11 rounds, Fluminense U20 got 7 wins, 1 draws, 3 losses and placed the 18 of the Brazil Campeonato Paulista Youth. In the last 20 games, Fluminense U20 got 11 wins, 3 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 58.3%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Vasco da Gama U20 0.95-0.5-0.85. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 279 matches, the home team got 121 wins, 63 draws and 95 losses. Home win rate: 43.37%; Draw win rate: 22.58%; Away win rate: 34.05%; Home odds win rate: 52.33%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 47.67%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.83-2.5-0.97. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 32 matches, the home team got 14 wins, 8 draws and 10 losses. Home win rate: 43.75%; Draw win rate: 25.00%; Away win rate: 31.25%; Over odds win rate: 40.63%; Draw odds win rate: 3.13%; Under odds win rate: 56.25%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Vasco da Gama U20(48.7%), Draw(26.4%), Fluminense U20(24.9%)

 

Vasco da Gama U20 VS Fluminense U20, home win game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the stunning pictures of Jovana Djordjevic [Pic] Nif Brascia is the kickboxing Wag of Moise Kean
    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.