You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Valenciennes VS Sochaux, hosts will take advantage of it

FRA D2Valenciennes VS Sochaux, hosts will take advantage of it

Submit by tipster William
Posted Fri, 14 Feb 2020 10:18:31 GMT        

Match Time:

France Ligue 2 -- Valenciennes VS Sochaux 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 24 rounds, Valenciennes got 9 wins, 8 draws, 7 losses and placed the 8 of the France Ligue 2. In the last 20 games, Valenciennes got 7 wins, 6 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 38.9%, the over win rate is 15.8%.

 

2. After 24 rounds, Sochaux got 8 wins, 8 draws, 8 losses and placed the 10 of the France Ligue 2. In the last 20 games, Sochaux got 5 wins, 6 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 25.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Valenciennes 1.02-0/0.5-0.90. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2371 matches, the home team got 991 wins, 642 draws and 738 losses. Home win rate: 41.80%; Draw win rate: 27.08%; Away win rate: 31.13%; Home odds win rate: 42.77%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 57.23%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.99-2-0.91. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 55 matches, the home team got 17 wins, 23 draws and 15 losses. Home win rate: 30.91%; Draw win rate: 41.82%; Away win rate: 27.27%; Over odds win rate: 29.09%; Draw odds win rate: 12.73%; Under odds win rate: 58.18%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.35-2.94-3.15. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 0 games, the home team got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Valenciennes(38.7%), Draw(33.0%), Sochaux(28.3%)

Valenciennes VS Sochaux, hosts will take advantage of it

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Nienna Jade have big breast and hottest hips [Pic]Charlotte Mckinney is a sexy model with her pretty face
    [Pic]Ins sexy moster fairyalexx with a perfect body [Pic]Katerina Safarova sexy stunner model get your heart

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.