You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Tunisia VS Libya, Tunisia to win

CAF NCTunisia VS Libya, Tunisia to win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Fri, 15 Nov 2019 09:47:09 GMT        

Match Time:

African Nations Cup -- Tunisia VS Libya 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. In the last 20 games, Tunisia got 9 wins, 6 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 27.8%, the over win rate is 42.1%.

 

2. In the last 20 games, Libya got 7 wins, 10 draws and 3 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 52.9%, the over win rate is 46.7%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Tunisia 0.82-1-1.02. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 330 matches, the home team got 160 wins, 65 draws and 105 losses. Home win rate: 48.48%; Draw win rate: 19.70%; Away win rate: 31.82%; Home odds win rate: 40.61%; Draw odds win rate: 23.94%; Away odds win rate: 35.45%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.02-2/2.5-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 6231 matches, the home team got 2584 wins, 1867 draws and 1780 losses. Home win rate: 41.47%; Draw win rate: 29.96%; Away win rate: 28.57%; Over odds win rate: 42.77%; Draw odds win rate: 7.09%; Under odds win rate: 50.14%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.44-3.90-6.00. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 39 games, the home team got 28 wins, 7 draws and 4 losses. Home win rate: 71.79%; Draw win rate: 17.95%; Away win rate: 10.26%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Tunisia(64.7%), Draw(23.1%), Libya(12.2%)

 

Tunisia VS Libya, Tunisia to win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the Sexy model Liron Zituni [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Malaysian Cathryn Li
    [Pic] Sexiest pictures gallery of Elena Kamperi [Pic] Meet the hottest German model Jordan Carver

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.