You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Trenkwalder Admira Wacker VS St.Polten, a close game

AUT D1Trenkwalder Admira Wacker VS St.Polten, a close game

Submit by tipster Anastasia
Posted Tue, 30 Jun 2020 09:45:25 GMT        

Match Time:

Austrian Bundesliga -- Trenkwalder Admira Wacker VS St.Polten 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 22 rounds, Trenkwalder Admira Wacker got 4 wins, 7 draws, 11 losses and placed the 9 of the Austrian Bundesliga. In the last 20 games, Trenkwalder Admira Wacker got 6 wins, 6 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 41.2%.

 

2. After 22 rounds, St.Polten got 3 wins, 8 draws, 11 losses and placed the 12 of the Austrian Bundesliga. In the last 20 games, St.Polten got 7 wins, 8 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 55.6%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Trenkwalder Admira Wacker 1.14-0/0.5-0.75. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 361 matches, the home team got 134 wins, 119 draws and 108 losses. Home win rate: 37.12%; Draw win rate: 32.96%; Away win rate: 29.92%; Home odds win rate: 37.40%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 62.60%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.91-2.5-0.95. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 775 matches, the home team got 334 wins, 200 draws and 241 losses. Home win rate: 43.10%; Draw win rate: 25.81%; Away win rate: 31.10%; Over odds win rate: 46.06%; Draw odds win rate: 5.29%; Under odds win rate: 48.65%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.43-3.16-2.63. 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Trenkwalder Admira Wacker(37.7%), Draw(28.8%), St.Polten(33.5%)

Trenkwalder Admira Wacker VS St.Polten, a close game

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Sexy picture of Keeley Hazell arouse your sexual impulse [Pic]A chinese sexy model ZhangYueGOD
    [Pic]Rachel Nichols hot pictures arous your heart [Pic]Striptease Dita Von Teese will make you fire of sex impulse

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.group All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.