You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Tranmere Rovers VS Bristol Rovers, a tight game

ENG L1Tranmere Rovers VS Bristol Rovers, a tight game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 11 Feb 2020 10:14:56 GMT        

Match Time:

England League 1 -- Tranmere Rovers VS Bristol Rovers 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 29 rounds, Tranmere Rovers got 5 wins, 7 draws, 17 losses and placed the 22 of the England League 1. In the last 20 games, Tranmere Rovers got 3 wins, 6 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 15.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

2. After 29 rounds, Bristol Rovers got 10 wins, 8 draws, 11 losses and placed the 13 of the England League 1. In the last 20 games, Bristol Rovers got 8 wins, 7 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Tranmere Rovers 1.02-0/0.5-0.90. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2371 matches, the home team got 991 wins, 642 draws and 738 losses. Home win rate: 41.80%; Draw win rate: 27.08%; Away win rate: 31.13%; Home odds win rate: 42.77%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 57.23%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.05-2.5-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 5276 matches, the home team got 2234 wins, 1440 draws and 1602 losses. Home win rate: 42.34%; Draw win rate: 27.29%; Away win rate: 30.36%; Over odds win rate: 44.12%; Draw odds win rate: 6.69%; Under odds win rate: 49.18%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.36-3.20-2.92. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 38 games, the home team got 14 wins, 14 draws and 10 losses. Home win rate: 36.84%; Draw win rate: 36.84%; Away win rate: 26.32%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Tranmere Rovers(38.8%), Draw(29.0%), Bristol Rovers(32.3%)

 

Tranmere Rovers VS Bristol Rovers, a tight game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Nienna Jade have big breast and hottest hips [Pic]Charlotte Mckinney is a sexy model with her pretty face
    [Pic]Ins sexy moster fairyalexx with a perfect body [Pic]Katerina Safarova sexy stunner model get your heart

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.