You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Tianjin Teda VS Shanghai East Asia FC, away win

CHA CSLTianjin Teda VS Shanghai East Asia FC, away win

Submit by tipster Anastasia
Posted Mon, 27 Jul 2020 10:27:35 GMT        

Match Time:

Chinese Super League -- Tianjin Teda VS Shanghai East Asia FC 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 30 rounds, Tianjin Teda got 12 wins, 5 draws, 13 losses and placed the 7 of the Chinese Super League. In the last 20 games, Tianjin Teda got 8 wins, 1 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. After 30 rounds, Shanghai East Asia FC got 20 wins, 6 draws, 4 losses and placed the 3 of the Chinese Super League. In the last 20 games, Shanghai East Asia FC got 4 wins, 7 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 31.6%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Tianjin Teda 0.93--1-0.87. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 21 matches, the home team got 10 wins, 3 draws and 8 losses. Home win rate: 47.62%; Draw win rate: 14.29%; Away win rate: 38.10%; Home odds win rate: 42.86%; Draw odds win rate: 14.29%; Away odds win rate: 42.86%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.00-3-0.78. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 49 matches, the home team got 21 wins, 16 draws and 12 losses. Home win rate: 42.86%; Draw win rate: 32.65%; Away win rate: 24.49%; Over odds win rate: 40.82%; Draw odds win rate: 6.12%; Under odds win rate: 53.06%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 4.55-3.74-1.52. 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Tianjin Teda(13.8%), Draw(20.2%), Shanghai East Asia FC(66.0%)

Tianjin Teda VS Shanghai East Asia FC, away win

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Sexy picture of Keeley Hazell arouse your sexual impulse [Pic]A chinese sexy model ZhangYueGOD
    [Pic]Rachel Nichols hot pictures arous your heart [Pic]Striptease Dita Von Teese will make you fire of sex impulse

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.group All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.