For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Thailand VS Vietnam, consistency is key

KCTHThailand VS Vietnam, consistency is key

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Wed, 05 Jun 2019 09:15:23 GMT        

Match Time:

King Cup in Thailand -- Thailand VS Vietnam 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. In the last 20 games, Thailand got 9 wins, 5 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 52.6%, the over win rate is 47.4%.

 

2.  In the last 20 games, Vietnam got 5 wins, 7 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 63.2%, the over win rate is 26.3%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Thailand 0.94-0/0.5-0.90. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2907 matches, the home team got 1210 wins, 867 draws and 830 losses. Home win rate: 41.62%; Draw win rate: 29.82%; Away win rate: 28.55%; Home odds win rate: 42.69%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 57.31%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.96-2/2.5-0.86. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 700 matches, the home team got 293 wins, 203 draws and 204 losses. Home win rate: 41.86%; Draw win rate: 29.00%; Away win rate: 29.14%; Over odds win rate: 43.00%; Draw odds win rate: 5.43%; Under odds win rate: 51.57%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.28-3.10-2.78. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 48 games, the home team got 24 wins, 15 draws and 9 losses. Home win rate: 50.00%; Draw win rate: 31.25%; Away win rate: 18.75%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Thailand(47.2%), Draw(28.0%), Vietnam(24.7%)

 

Thailand VS Vietnam, consistency is key

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Larissa Riquelme's sexiest pictures [Pic] Gigi Hadid's sexiest pictures
    [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski sexy snaps [Pic]Kady McDermott's sexiest pictures

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.