For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Swansea City VS Northampton Town, home side may win

ENG LCSwansea City VS Northampton Town, home side may win

Submit by tipster William
Posted Tue, 13 Aug 2019 09:24:09 GMT        

Match Time:

England League Cup -- Swansea City VS Northampton Town 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 2 rounds, Swansea City got 1 wins, 1 draws, 0 losses and placed the 9 of the England Championship. In the last 20 games, Swansea City got 12 wins, 4 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 65.0%, the over win rate is 80.0%.

 

2. After 2 rounds, Northampton Town got 0 wins, 1 draws, 1 losses and placed the 20 of the England League 2. In the last 20 games, Northampton Town got 7 wins, 6 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 42.1%, the over win rate is 47.4%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Swansea City 1.02-1-0.82. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 354 matches, the home team got 185 wins, 90 draws and 79 losses. Home win rate: 52.26%; Draw win rate: 25.42%; Away win rate: 22.32%; Home odds win rate: 36.16%; Draw odds win rate: 24.01%; Away odds win rate: 39.83%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.02-2.5/3-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 3176 matches, the home team got 1433 wins, 726 draws and 1017 losses. Home win rate: 45.12%; Draw win rate: 22.86%; Away win rate: 32.02%; Over odds win rate: 45.91%; Draw odds win rate: 5.98%; Under odds win rate: 48.11%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.58-3.90-4.40. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 21 games, the home team got 13 wins, 4 draws and 4 losses. Home win rate: 61.90%; Draw win rate: 19.05%; Away win rate: 19.05%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Swansea City(64.3%), Draw(20.9%), Northampton Town(14.9%)

 

 

Swansea City VS Northampton Town, home side may win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body
    [Pic]Hot photos of Gemma Atkinson in bikini [Pic]Sexiest bikini of Nina Agdal

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.