For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Stockport County VS Hartlepool United, a close game

ENG ConfStockport County VS Hartlepool United, a close game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Wed, 09 Oct 2019 09:48:11 GMT        

Match Time:

England Conference -- Stockport County VS Hartlepool United 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 15 rounds, Stockport County got 5 wins, 3 draws, 7 losses and placed the 18 of the England Conference. In the last 20 games, Stockport County got 9 wins, 4 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 58.8%, the over win rate is 52.9%.

 

2. After 15 rounds, Hartlepool United got 5 wins, 5 draws, 5 losses and placed the 15 of the England Conference. In the last 20 games, Hartlepool United got 8 wins, 5 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 41.2%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Stockport County 0.84-0/0.5-1.00. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 3316 matches, the home team got 1370 wins, 931 draws and 1015 losses. Home win rate: 41.31%; Draw win rate: 28.08%; Away win rate: 30.61%; Home odds win rate: 43.55%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 56.45%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.74-2.5-1.08. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 107 matches, the home team got 45 wins, 30 draws and 32 losses. Home win rate: 42.06%; Draw win rate: 28.04%; Away win rate: 29.91%; Over odds win rate: 41.12%; Draw odds win rate: 7.48%; Under odds win rate: 51.40%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.11-3.15-3.05. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 144 games, the home team got 62 wins, 47 draws and 35 losses. Home win rate: 43.06%; Draw win rate: 32.64%; Away win rate: 24.31%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Stockport County(39.8%), Draw(28.2%), Hartlepool United(32.0%)

 

Stockport County VS Hartlepool United, a close game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet WAGS Miami Star Claudia Sampedro Gets Wet and Wild [Pic] Meet the stunning WAGS Sofija Milosevic
    [Pic] Meet the stunning pictures of Jovana Djordjevic [Pic] Nif Brascia is the kickboxing Wag of Moise Kean

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.