You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Stockport County VS Dorking, home win is expected

ENG FATStockport County VS Dorking, home win is expected

Submit by tipster Saxon
Posted Tue, 14 Jan 2020 10:29:40 GMT        

 

Match Time:

England FA Vase -- Stockport County VS Dorking 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 30 rounds, Stockport County got 13 wins, 6 draws, 11 losses and placed the 8 of the England Conference. In the last 20 games, Stockport County got 9 wins, 5 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 63.2%, the over win rate is 63.2%.

 

2. After 25 rounds, Dorking got 12 wins, 6 draws, 7 losses and placed the 5 of the England Conference South Division. In the last 20 games, Dorking got 6 wins, 5 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 66.7%, the over win rate is 61.1%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Stockport County 1.01-0.5/1-0.83. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 244 matches, the home team got 108 wins, 65 draws and 71 losses. Home win rate: 44.26%; Draw win rate: 26.64%; Away win rate: 29.10%; Home odds win rate: 51.64%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 48.36%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.00-2.5/3-0.82. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1255 matches, the home team got 581 wins, 290 draws and 384 losses. Home win rate: 46.29%; Draw win rate: 23.11%; Away win rate: 30.60%; Over odds win rate: 46.22%; Draw odds win rate: 4.86%; Under odds win rate: 48.92%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.77-3.70-3.55. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 4 games, the home team got 2 wins, 1 draws and 1 losses. Home win rate: 50.00%; Draw win rate: 25.00%; Away win rate: 25.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Stockport County(54.2%), Draw(24.2%), Dorking(21.7%)

 

Stockport County VS Dorking, home win is expected

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]KatsiaZingarevich's hot pictures [Pic]Jason Lee Parry has a sexy body
    [Pic]Nadina Loreley is a sexy beauty you never meet [Pic]Meet beautiful and sexy model Irina Shayk

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.