You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Stjordals Blink VS Strommen, Stjordals Blink be a winner

NOR ALStjordals Blink VS Strommen, Stjordals Blink be a winner

Submit by tipster Anastasia
Posted Mon, 27 Jul 2020 10:28:01 GMT        

 

Match Time:

Norway Adeccoligaen -- Stjordals Blink VS Strommen 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 4 rounds, Stjordals Blink got 2 wins, 0 draws, 2 losses and placed the 7 of the Norway Adeccoligaen. In the last 20 games, Stjordals Blink got 9 wins, 3 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 66.7%.

 

2. After 4 rounds, Strommen got 1 wins, 0 draws, 3 losses and placed the 15 of the Norway Adeccoligaen. In the last 20 games, Strommen got 8 wins, 1 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 57.9%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Stjordals Blink 0.94-0/0.5-0.94. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 380 matches, the home team got 154 wins, 106 draws and 120 losses. Home win rate: 40.53%; Draw win rate: 27.89%; Away win rate: 31.58%; Home odds win rate: 40.00%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 60.00%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.00-3/3.5-0.86. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 118 matches, the home team got 61 wins, 19 draws and 38 losses. Home win rate: 51.69%; Draw win rate: 16.10%; Away win rate: 32.20%; Over odds win rate: 50.85%; Draw odds win rate: 4.24%; Under odds win rate: 44.92%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.13-3.30-2.97. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1 games, the home team got 0 wins, 1 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 100.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Stjordals Blink(46.5%), Draw(24.7%), Strommen(28.8%)

Stjordals Blink VS Strommen, Stjordals Blink be a winner

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Sexy picture of Keeley Hazell arouse your sexual impulse [Pic]A chinese sexy model ZhangYueGOD
    [Pic]Rachel Nichols hot pictures arous your heart [Pic]Striptease Dita Von Teese will make you fire of sex impulse

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.group All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.