You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Stevenage Borough VS Oldham Athletic, a tight game

ENG L2Stevenage Borough VS Oldham Athletic, a tight game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 14 Jan 2020 10:47:00 GMT        

Match Time:

England League 2 -- Stevenage Borough VS Oldham Athletic 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 26 rounds, Stevenage Borough got 2 wins, 12 draws, 12 losses and placed the 24 of the England League 2. In the last 20 games, Stevenage Borough got 5 wins, 9 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 20.0%.

 

2. After 26 rounds, Oldham Athletic got 6 wins, 9 draws, 11 losses and placed the 21 of the England League 2. In the last 20 games, Oldham Athletic got 8 wins, 5 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 30.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Stevenage Borough 1.07-0/0.5-0.85. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2351 matches, the home team got 870 wins, 754 draws and 727 losses. Home win rate: 37.01%; Draw win rate: 32.07%; Away win rate: 30.92%; Home odds win rate: 38.96%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 61.04%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.90-2/2.5-1.00. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2218 matches, the home team got 982 wins, 611 draws and 625 losses. Home win rate: 44.27%; Draw win rate: 27.55%; Away win rate: 28.18%; Over odds win rate: 44.68%; Draw odds win rate: 6.54%; Under odds win rate: 48.78%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.37-3.15-2.92. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 34 games, the home team got 17 wins, 11 draws and 6 losses. Home win rate: 50.00%; Draw win rate: 32.35%; Away win rate: 17.65%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Stevenage Borough(39.1%), Draw(29.7%), Oldham Athletic(31.3%)

 

Stevenage Borough VS Oldham Athletic, a tight game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]KatsiaZingarevich's hot pictures [Pic]Jason Lee Parry has a sexy body
    [Pic]Nadina Loreley is a sexy beauty you never meet [Pic]Meet beautiful and sexy model Irina Shayk

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.