You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
St Pauli II VS VFB Lubeck, sure win for visitors

GER RegSt Pauli II VS VFB Lubeck, sure win for visitors

Submit by tipster William
Posted Fri, 14 Feb 2020 10:22:06 GMT        

Match Time:

Germany Regionalliga -- St Pauli II VS VFB Lubeck 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 21 rounds, St Pauli II got 5 wins, 7 draws, 9 losses and placed the 14 of the Germany Regionalliga. In the last 20 games, St Pauli II got 7 wins, 6 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.3%, the over win rate is 23.5%.

 

2. After 21 rounds, VFB Lubeck got 16 wins, 1 draws, 4 losses and placed the 2 of the Germany Regionalliga. In the last 20 games, VFB Lubeck got 8 wins, 1 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 75.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 58.8%, the over win rate is 52.9%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is St Pauli II 0.92--1-0.92. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 709 matches, the home team got 363 wins, 158 draws and 188 losses. Home win rate: 51.20%; Draw win rate: 22.28%; Away win rate: 26.52%; Home odds win rate: 37.38%; Draw odds win rate: 26.94%; Away odds win rate: 35.68%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.74-3-1.08. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 67 matches, the home team got 40 wins, 8 draws and 19 losses. Home win rate: 59.70%; Draw win rate: 11.94%; Away win rate: 28.36%; Over odds win rate: 61.19%; Draw odds win rate: 5.97%; Under odds win rate: 32.84%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 4.50-4.00-1.54. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 27 games, the home team got 2 wins, 6 draws and 19 losses. Home win rate: 7.41%; Draw win rate: 22.22%; Away win rate: 70.37%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: St Pauli II(20.7%), Draw(23.6%), VFB Lubeck(55.7%)

St Pauli II VS VFB Lubeck, sure win for visitors

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Nienna Jade have big breast and hottest hips [Pic]Charlotte Mckinney is a sexy model with her pretty face
    [Pic]Ins sexy moster fairyalexx with a perfect body [Pic]Katerina Safarova sexy stunner model get your heart

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.