You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
St. Gallen VS Oostende, a tight game

INT CFSt. Gallen VS Oostende, a tight game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Mon, 13 Jan 2020 09:22:06 GMT        

Match Time:

International Club Friendly -- St. Gallen VS Oostende 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 18 rounds, St. Gallen got 11 wins, 2 draws, 5 losses and placed the 3 of the Swiss Super League. In the last 20 games, St. Gallen got 11 wins, 2 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 66.7%, the over win rate is 83.3%.

 

2. After 21 rounds, Oostende got 5 wins, 3 draws, 13 losses and placed the 14 of the Belgian Pro League. In the last 20 games, Oostende got 4 wins, 4 draws and 12 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 31.6%, the over win rate is 47.4%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is St. Gallen 0.92-0-0.92. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2599 matches, the home team got 893 wins, 771 draws and 935 losses. Home win rate: 34.36%; Draw win rate: 29.67%; Away win rate: 35.98%; Home odds win rate: 34.36%; Draw odds win rate: 29.67%; Away odds win rate: 35.98%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.97-3-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2483 matches, the home team got 1125 wins, 521 draws and 837 losses. Home win rate: 45.31%; Draw win rate: 20.98%; Away win rate: 33.71%; Over odds win rate: 47.08%; Draw odds win rate: 5.60%; Under odds win rate: 47.32%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.49-3.15-2.49. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 137 games, the home team got 46 wins, 33 draws and 58 losses. Home win rate: 33.58%; Draw win rate: 24.09%; Away win rate: 42.34%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: St. Gallen(37.3%), Draw(25.9%), Oostende(36.8%)

 

St. Gallen VS Oostende, a tight game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]KatsiaZingarevich's hot pictures [Pic]Jason Lee Parry has a sexy body
    [Pic]Nadina Loreley is a sexy beauty you never meet [Pic]Meet beautiful and sexy model Irina Shayk

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.