You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Spezia VS ACD Virtus Entella, home get its win game

ITA D2Spezia VS ACD Virtus Entella, home get its win game

Submit by tipster Anastasia
Posted Mon, 27 Jul 2020 10:28:42 GMT        

Match Time:

Italian Serie B -- Spezia VS ACD Virtus Entella 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 36 rounds, Spezia got 16 wins, 9 draws, 11 losses and placed the 3 of the Italian Serie B. In the last 20 games, Spezia got 11 wins, 4 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

2. After 36 rounds, ACD Virtus Entella got 12 wins, 11 draws, 13 losses and placed the 12 of the Italian Serie B. In the last 20 games, ACD Virtus Entella got 5 wins, 7 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Spezia 0.91-0.5-0.99. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 156 matches, the home team got 79 wins, 38 draws and 39 losses. Home win rate: 50.64%; Draw win rate: 24.36%; Away win rate: 25.00%; Home odds win rate: 57.05%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 42.95%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.09-2.5-0.81. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 562 matches, the home team got 248 wins, 126 draws and 188 losses. Home win rate: 44.13%; Draw win rate: 22.42%; Away win rate: 33.45%; Over odds win rate: 45.91%; Draw odds win rate: 6.58%; Under odds win rate: 47.51%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.90-3.25-3.75. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 42 games, the home team got 21 wins, 13 draws and 8 losses. Home win rate: 50.00%; Draw win rate: 30.95%; Away win rate: 19.05%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Spezia(49.7%), Draw(28.2%), ACD Virtus Entella(22.1%)

Spezia VS ACD Virtus Entella, home get its win game

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Sexy picture of Keeley Hazell arouse your sexual impulse [Pic]A chinese sexy model ZhangYueGOD
    [Pic]Rachel Nichols hot pictures arous your heart [Pic]Striptease Dita Von Teese will make you fire of sex impulse

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.group All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.