You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Spennymoor Town VS Altrincham, consistency is key

ENG CNSpennymoor Town VS Altrincham, consistency is key

Submit by tipster Saxon
Posted Tue, 14 Jan 2020 10:39:40 GMT        

Match Time:

England Conference North Division -- Spennymoor Town VS Altrincham 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 25 rounds, Spennymoor Town got 10 wins, 7 draws, 8 losses and placed the 7 of the England Conference North Division. In the last 20 games, Spennymoor Town got 10 wins, 4 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. After 23 rounds, Altrincham got 10 wins, 7 draws, 6 losses and placed the 6 of the England Conference North Division. In the last 20 games, Altrincham got 6 wins, 6 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 73.7%, the over win rate is 36.8%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Spennymoor Town 1.09-0/0.5-0.75. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1799 matches, the home team got 677 wins, 543 draws and 579 losses. Home win rate: 37.63%; Draw win rate: 30.18%; Away win rate: 32.18%; Home odds win rate: 37.97%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 62.03%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.92-2.5/3-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 4770 matches, the home team got 2172 wins, 1086 draws and 1512 losses. Home win rate: 45.53%; Draw win rate: 22.77%; Away win rate: 31.70%; Over odds win rate: 47.32%; Draw odds win rate: 5.30%; Under odds win rate: 47.38%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.41-3.10-2.63. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 96 games, the home team got 43 wins, 28 draws and 25 losses. Home win rate: 44.79%; Draw win rate: 29.17%; Away win rate: 26.04%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Spennymoor Town(39.7%), Draw(27.4%), Altrincham(33.0%)

 

Spennymoor Town VS Altrincham, consistency is key

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]KatsiaZingarevich's hot pictures [Pic]Jason Lee Parry has a sexy body
    [Pic]Nadina Loreley is a sexy beauty you never meet [Pic]Meet beautiful and sexy model Irina Shayk

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.