You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
South Melbourne VS Heidelberg United, tend to guests

AUS VPLSouth Melbourne VS Heidelberg United, tend to guests

Submit by tipster William
Posted Fri, 14 Feb 2020 10:19:57 GMT        

Match Time:

VIC Premier League -- South Melbourne VS Heidelberg United 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 0 rounds, South Melbourne got 0 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the 4 of the VIC Premier League. In the last 20 games, South Melbourne got 9 wins, 3 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 47.4%, the over win rate is 42.1%.

 

2. After 0 rounds, Heidelberg United got 0 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the 5 of the VIC Premier League. In the last 20 games, Heidelberg United got 11 wins, 6 draws and 3 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 52.6%, the over win rate is 36.8%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is South Melbourne 1.00--0.5-0.84. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1933 matches, the home team got 686 wins, 504 draws and 743 losses. Home win rate: 35.49%; Draw win rate: 26.07%; Away win rate: 38.44%; Home odds win rate: 50.08%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 49.92%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.82-2.5/3-1.00. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 3053 matches, the home team got 1443 wins, 663 draws and 947 losses. Home win rate: 47.26%; Draw win rate: 21.72%; Away win rate: 31.02%; Over odds win rate: 46.90%; Draw odds win rate: 5.83%; Under odds win rate: 47.26%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 3.55-3.40-1.83. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 71 games, the home team got 19 wins, 14 draws and 38 losses. Home win rate: 26.76%; Draw win rate: 19.72%; Away win rate: 53.52%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: South Melbourne(31.2%), Draw(25.8%), Heidelberg United(43.0%)

South Melbourne VS Heidelberg United, tend to guests

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Nienna Jade have big breast and hottest hips [Pic]Charlotte Mckinney is a sexy model with her pretty face
    [Pic]Ins sexy moster fairyalexx with a perfect body [Pic]Katerina Safarova sexy stunner model get your heart

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.