For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Solihull Moors VS Sutton United, an exciting game

ENG ConfSolihull Moors VS Sutton United, an exciting game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Mon, 07 Oct 2019 10:51:58 GMT        

Match Time:

England Conference -- Solihull Moors VS Sutton United 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 15 rounds, Solihull Moors got 6 wins, 3 draws, 6 losses and placed the 12 of the England Conference. In the last 20 games, Solihull Moors got 8 wins, 6 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 68.4%, the over win rate is 52.6%.

 

2. After 15 rounds, Sutton United got 3 wins, 7 draws, 5 losses and placed the 18 of the England Conference. In the last 20 games, Sutton United got 7 wins, 8 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 47.4%, the over win rate is 33.3%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Solihull Moors 0.72-0.5/1-1.13. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 153 matches, the home team got 92 wins, 32 draws and 29 losses. Home win rate: 60.13%; Draw win rate: 20.92%; Away win rate: 18.95%; Home odds win rate: 60.13%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 39.87%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.77-2.5-1.05. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 782 matches, the home team got 366 wins, 195 draws and 221 losses. Home win rate: 46.80%; Draw win rate: 24.94%; Away win rate: 28.26%; Over odds win rate: 45.78%; Draw odds win rate: 4.22%; Under odds win rate: 50.00%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.52-3.85-5.00. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 39 games, the home team got 25 wins, 7 draws and 7 losses. Home win rate: 64.10%; Draw win rate: 17.95%; Away win rate: 17.95%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Solihull Moors(57.6%), Draw(24.2%), Sutton United(18.2%)

 

Solihull Moors VS Sutton United, an exciting game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet WAGS Miami Star Claudia Sampedro Gets Wet and Wild [Pic] Meet the stunning WAGS Sofija Milosevic
    [Pic] Meet the stunning pictures of Jovana Djordjevic [Pic] Nif Brascia is the kickboxing Wag of Moise Kean

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.