You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Sivasspor VS Kayserispor, host may win

TUR D1Sivasspor VS Kayserispor, host may win

Submit by tipster Saxon
Posted Sun, 28 Jun 2020 09:01:36 GMT        

Match Time:

Turkish Super Liga -- Sivasspor VS Kayserispor 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 28 rounds, Sivasspor got 15 wins, 8 draws, 5 losses and placed the 3 of the Turkish Super Liga. In the last 20 games, Sivasspor got 7 wins, 8 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 30.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

2. After 28 rounds, Kayserispor got 6 wins, 7 draws, 15 losses and placed the 18 of the Turkish Super Liga. In the last 20 games, Kayserispor got 2 wins, 5 draws and 13 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 60.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Sivasspor 1.11-1/1.5-0.80. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 342 matches, the home team got 167 wins, 87 draws and 88 losses. Home win rate: 48.83%; Draw win rate: 25.44%; Away win rate: 25.73%; Home odds win rate: 38.01%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 61.99%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.05-3-0.83. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 223 matches, the home team got 101 wins, 45 draws and 77 losses. Home win rate: 45.29%; Draw win rate: 20.18%; Away win rate: 34.53%; Over odds win rate: 48.88%; Draw odds win rate: 5.38%; Under odds win rate: 45.74%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.48-4.10-5.40. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 11 games, the home team got 8 wins, 2 draws and 1 losses. Home win rate: 72.73%; Draw win rate: 18.18%; Away win rate: 9.09%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Sivasspor(58.6%), Draw(23.0%), Kayserispor(18.4%)

 

Sivasspor VS Kayserispor, host may win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Sexy picture of Keeley Hazell arouse your sexual impulse [Pic]A chinese sexy model ZhangYueGOD
    [Pic]Rachel Nichols hot pictures arous your heart [Pic]Striptease Dita Von Teese will make you fire of sex impulse

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.group All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.