For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Shrewsbury Town VS Rotherham United, a tough game

ENG LCShrewsbury Town VS Rotherham United, a tough game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 13 Aug 2019 09:24:09 GMT        

Match Time:

England League Cup -- Shrewsbury Town VS Rotherham United 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 2 rounds, Shrewsbury Town got 1 wins, 0 draws, 1 losses and placed the 12 of the England League 1. In the last 20 games, Shrewsbury Town got 6 wins, 5 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 44.4%, the over win rate is 33.3%.

 

2. After 2 rounds, Rotherham United got 1 wins, 0 draws, 1 losses and placed the 13 of the England League 1. In the last 20 games, Rotherham United got 11 wins, 3 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 33.3%, the over win rate is 70.6%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Shrewsbury Town 0.92-0-0.92. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2314 matches, the home team got 798 wins, 684 draws and 832 losses. Home win rate: 34.49%; Draw win rate: 29.56%; Away win rate: 35.96%; Home odds win rate: 34.49%; Draw odds win rate: 29.56%; Away odds win rate: 35.96%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.00-2.5-0.82. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1788 matches, the home team got 757 wins, 458 draws and 573 losses. Home win rate: 42.34%; Draw win rate: 25.62%; Away win rate: 32.05%; Over odds win rate: 43.29%; Draw odds win rate: 5.65%; Under odds win rate: 51.06%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.47-3.20-2.47. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 50 games, the home team got 15 wins, 14 draws and 21 losses. Home win rate: 30.00%; Draw win rate: 28.00%; Away win rate: 42.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Shrewsbury Town(36.1%), Draw(28.4%), Rotherham United(35.5%)

 

Shrewsbury Town VS Rotherham United, a tough game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body
    [Pic]Hot photos of Gemma Atkinson in bikini [Pic]Sexiest bikini of Nina Agdal

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.