You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Shrewsbury Town VS Manchester City U21, consistency is key

ENG JPTShrewsbury Town VS Manchester City U21, consistency is key

Submit by tipster Saxon
Posted Tue, 03 Dec 2019 10:14:24 GMT        

Match Time:

England Johnstone -- Shrewsbury Town VS Manchester City U21 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 17 rounds, Shrewsbury Town got 6 wins, 6 draws, 5 losses and placed the 12 of the England League 1. In the last 20 games, Shrewsbury Town got 9 wins, 6 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 52.6%, the over win rate is 36.8%.

 

2. After 22 rounds, Manchester City U21 got 10 wins, 4 draws, 8 losses and placed the 4 of the England U21 Premier League. In the last 20 games, Manchester City U21 got 9 wins, 3 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 63.6%, the over win rate is 36.4%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Shrewsbury Town 0.94-0/0.5-0.90. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 3255 matches, the home team got 1358 wins, 954 draws and 943 losses. Home win rate: 41.72%; Draw win rate: 29.31%; Away win rate: 28.97%; Home odds win rate: 42.64%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 57.36%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.94-2.5-0.88. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1598 matches, the home team got 665 wins, 413 draws and 520 losses. Home win rate: 41.61%; Draw win rate: 25.84%; Away win rate: 32.54%; Over odds win rate: 43.87%; Draw odds win rate: 6.01%; Under odds win rate: 50.13%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.23-3.20-2.80. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 32 games, the home team got 17 wins, 4 draws and 11 losses. Home win rate: 53.13%; Draw win rate: 12.50%; Away win rate: 34.38%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Shrewsbury Town(41.6%), Draw(27.5%), Manchester City U21(31.0%)

 

Shrewsbury Town VS Manchester City U21, consistency is key

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the Sexy model Liron Zituni [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Malaysian Cathryn Li
    [Pic] Sexiest pictures gallery of Elena Kamperi [Pic] Meet the hottest German model Jordan Carver

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.