You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Seongnam FC VS Suwon Samsung Bluewings,low scoring-game

KFACSeongnam FC VS Suwon Samsung Bluewings,low scoring-game

Submit by tipster Anastasia
Posted Wed, 29 Jul 2020 09:42:12 GMT        

Match Time:

Korean FA Cup -- Seongnam FC VS Suwon Samsung Bluewings 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 13 rounds, Seongnam FC got 3 wins, 5 draws, 5 losses and placed the 8 of the Korea League. In the last 20 games, Seongnam FC got 6 wins, 7 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 25.0%.

 

2. After 13 rounds, Suwon Samsung Bluewings got 3 wins, 4 draws, 6 losses and placed the 9 of the Korea League. In the last 20 games, Suwon Samsung Bluewings got 7 wins, 6 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 30.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Seongnam FC 0.90-0-1.00. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 882 matches, the home team got 313 wins, 243 draws and 326 losses. Home win rate: 35.49%; Draw win rate: 27.55%; Away win rate: 36.96%; Home odds win rate: 35.49%; Draw odds win rate: 27.55%; Away odds win rate: 36.96%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.06-2-0.82. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 65 matches, the home team got 26 wins, 22 draws and 17 losses. Home win rate: 40.00%; Draw win rate: 33.85%; Away win rate: 26.15%; Over odds win rate: 35.38%; Draw odds win rate: 10.77%; Under odds win rate: 53.85%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.61-2.83-2.75. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1 games, the home team got 0 wins, 1 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 100.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Seongnam FC(33.7%), Draw(31.8%), Suwon Samsung Bluewings(34.4%)

Seongnam FC VS Suwon Samsung Bluewings,low scoring-game

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Sexy picture of Keeley Hazell arouse your sexual impulse [Pic]A chinese sexy model ZhangYueGOD
    [Pic]Rachel Nichols hot pictures arous your heart [Pic]Striptease Dita Von Teese will make you fire of sex impulse

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.group All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.