For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Sao Bento VS Vila Nova, hard to predict

BRA D2Sao Bento VS Vila Nova, hard to predict

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Mon, 07 Oct 2019 09:23:43 GMT        

Match Time:

Brazil Serie B -- Sao Bento VS Vila Nova 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 26 rounds, Sao Bento got 6 wins, 6 draws, 14 losses and placed the 19 of the Brazil Serie B. In the last 20 games, Sao Bento got 4 wins, 5 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 31.6%, the over win rate is 47.4%.

 

2. After 26 rounds, Vila Nova got 6 wins, 11 draws, 9 losses and placed the 16 of the Brazil Serie B. In the last 20 games, Vila Nova got 9 wins, 7 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 31.6%, the over win rate is 26.3%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Sao Bento 0.83-0-1.07. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 261 matches, the home team got 93 wins, 88 draws and 80 losses. Home win rate: 35.63%; Draw win rate: 33.72%; Away win rate: 30.65%; Home odds win rate: 35.63%; Draw odds win rate: 33.72%; Away odds win rate: 30.65%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.05-2-0.83. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 64 matches, the home team got 27 wins, 17 draws and 20 losses. Home win rate: 42.19%; Draw win rate: 26.56%; Away win rate: 31.25%; Over odds win rate: 43.75%; Draw odds win rate: 10.94%; Under odds win rate: 45.31%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.51-2.85-2.85. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 0 games, the home team got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Sao Bento(36.5%), Draw(32.5%), Vila Nova(31.0%)

 

Sao Bento VS Vila Nova, hard to predict

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet WAGS Miami Star Claudia Sampedro Gets Wet and Wild [Pic] Meet the stunning WAGS Sofija Milosevic
    [Pic] Meet the stunning pictures of Jovana Djordjevic [Pic] Nif Brascia is the kickboxing Wag of Moise Kean

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.