You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Santos Laguna VS Monterrey, host is expected higher

MEX ILSantos Laguna VS Monterrey, host is expected higher

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 11 Feb 2020 10:12:33 GMT        

Match Time:

Mexico Torneo Interliga -- Santos Laguna VS Monterrey 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 5 rounds, Santos Laguna got 1 wins, 2 draws, 2 losses and placed the 13 of the Primera Division de Mexico. In the last 20 games, Santos Laguna got 9 wins, 5 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 78.9%.

 

2. After 5 rounds, Monterrey got 0 wins, 2 draws, 3 losses and placed the 18 of the Primera Division de Mexico. In the last 20 games, Monterrey got 6 wins, 4 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 65.0%, the over win rate is 70.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Santos Laguna 1.04-0/0.5-0.88. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1362 matches, the home team got 558 wins, 380 draws and 424 losses. Home win rate: 40.97%; Draw win rate: 27.90%; Away win rate: 31.13%; Home odds win rate: 42.73%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 57.27%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.90-2.5/3-1.00. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2336 matches, the home team got 1095 wins, 549 draws and 692 losses. Home win rate: 46.88%; Draw win rate: 23.50%; Away win rate: 29.62%; Over odds win rate: 46.66%; Draw odds win rate: 5.61%; Under odds win rate: 47.73%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.34-3.10-3.00. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 69 games, the home team got 22 wins, 24 draws and 23 losses. Home win rate: 31.88%; Draw win rate: 34.78%; Away win rate: 33.33%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Santos Laguna(41.5%), Draw(27.3%), Monterrey(31.2%)

 

Santos Laguna VS Monterrey, host is expected higher

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Ins sexy moster fairyalexx with a perfect body [Pic]Katerina Safarova sexy stunner model get your heart
    [Pic]KatsiaZingarevich's hot pictures [Pic]Jason Lee Parry has a sexy body

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.