You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Sandnes Ulf VS Ullensaker/Kisa IL, host win

NOR ALSandnes Ulf VS Ullensaker/Kisa IL, host win

Submit by tipster Anastasia
Posted Mon, 27 Jul 2020 10:28:01 GMT        

Match Time:

Norway Adeccoligaen -- Sandnes Ulf VS Ullensaker/Kisa IL 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 4 rounds, Sandnes Ulf got 2 wins, 2 draws, 0 losses and placed the 3 of the Norway Adeccoligaen. In the last 20 games, Sandnes Ulf got 6 wins, 2 draws and 12 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 61.1%.

 

2. After 4 rounds, Ullensaker/Kisa IL got 1 wins, 2 draws, 1 losses and placed the 11 of the Norway Adeccoligaen. In the last 20 games, Ullensaker/Kisa IL got 6 wins, 7 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 27.8%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Sandnes Ulf 1.04-0.5/1-0.84. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 125 matches, the home team got 57 wins, 34 draws and 34 losses. Home win rate: 45.60%; Draw win rate: 27.20%; Away win rate: 27.20%; Home odds win rate: 56.00%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 44.00%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.84-3-1.02. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 93 matches, the home team got 38 wins, 22 draws and 33 losses. Home win rate: 40.86%; Draw win rate: 23.66%; Away win rate: 35.48%; Over odds win rate: 50.54%; Draw odds win rate: 4.30%; Under odds win rate: 45.16%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.77-3.54-3.83. 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Sandnes Ulf(47.7%), Draw(24.5%), Ullensaker/Kisa IL(27.9%)

Sandnes Ulf VS Ullensaker/Kisa IL, host win

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Sexy picture of Keeley Hazell arouse your sexual impulse [Pic]A chinese sexy model ZhangYueGOD
    [Pic]Rachel Nichols hot pictures arous your heart [Pic]Striptease Dita Von Teese will make you fire of sex impulse

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.group All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.