You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Salthill Devon Galway VS Cabinteely FC, host to win

IRE D1Salthill Devon Galway VS Cabinteely FC, host to win

Submit by tipster Saxon
Posted Fri, 13 Mar 2020 09:32:16 GMT        

Match Time:

Ireland First Division -- Salthill Devon Galway VS Cabinteely FC 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 2 rounds, Salthill Devon Galway got 0 wins, 2 draws, 0 losses and placed the 7 of the Ireland First Division. In the last 20 games, Salthill Devon Galway got 7 wins, 7 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 57.9%, the over win rate is 42.1%.

 

2. After 3 rounds, Cabinteely FC got 3 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the 1 of the Ireland First Division. In the last 20 games, Cabinteely FC got 4 wins, 9 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Salthill Devon Galway 0.81-0/0.5-1.05. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 58 matches, the home team got 23 wins, 17 draws and 18 losses. Home win rate: 39.66%; Draw win rate: 29.31%; Away win rate: 31.03%; Home odds win rate: 44.83%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 55.17%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.89-2.5-0.95. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 228 matches, the home team got 95 wins, 52 draws and 81 losses. Home win rate: 41.67%; Draw win rate: 22.81%; Away win rate: 35.53%; Over odds win rate: 44.30%; Draw odds win rate: 4.82%; Under odds win rate: 50.88%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.08-3.30-2.97. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 36 games, the home team got 17 wins, 14 draws and 5 losses. Home win rate: 47.22%; Draw win rate: 38.89%; Away win rate: 13.89%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Salthill Devon Galway(40.0%), Draw(27.9%), Cabinteely FC(32.2%)

 

Salthill Devon Galway VS Cabinteely FC, host to win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Lena Heindel shows erogenous picture for you [Pic]Linny Hill is the hottest model in Vietnam
    [Pic]katthleenaa has beautiful body that you will fall in love with her Yeal Cohen is a sexy woman who charm you with her hottest body

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.