You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Salford City VS Wolverhampton U21, draw is expected

ENG JPTSalford City VS Wolverhampton U21, draw is expected

Submit by tipster Saxon
Posted Tue, 03 Dec 2019 10:14:24 GMT        

Match Time:

England Johnstone -- Salford City VS Wolverhampton U21 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 19 rounds, Salford City got 6 wins, 7 draws, 6 losses and placed the 12 of the England League 2. In the last 20 games, Salford City got 7 wins, 7 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 47.4%, the over win rate is 52.6%.

 

2. After 22 rounds, Wolverhampton U21 got 2 wins, 7 draws, 13 losses and placed the 12 of the England U21 Premier League. In the last 20 games, Wolverhampton U21 got 6 wins, 9 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 5.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 66.7%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Salford City 0.95-0/0.5-0.89. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1123 matches, the home team got 370 wins, 304 draws and 449 losses. Home win rate: 32.95%; Draw win rate: 27.07%; Away win rate: 39.98%; Home odds win rate: 43.90%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 56.10%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.05-3-0.77. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 214 matches, the home team got 97 wins, 56 draws and 61 losses. Home win rate: 45.33%; Draw win rate: 26.17%; Away win rate: 28.50%; Over odds win rate: 38.79%; Draw odds win rate: 5.14%; Under odds win rate: 56.07%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.21-3.30-2.74. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 23 games, the home team got 8 wins, 7 draws and 8 losses. Home win rate: 34.78%; Draw win rate: 30.43%; Away win rate: 34.78%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Salford City(42.4%), Draw(25.8%), Wolverhampton U21(31.8%)

 

Salford City VS Wolverhampton U21, draw is expected

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the Sexy model Liron Zituni [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Malaysian Cathryn Li
    [Pic] Sexiest pictures gallery of Elena Kamperi [Pic] Meet the hottest German model Jordan Carver

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.