For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
SV Babelsberg 03 VS Wacker Nordhausen, away win game

GER RegSV Babelsberg 03 VS Wacker Nordhausen, away win game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Wed, 11 Sep 2019 09:56:50 GMT        

Match Time:

Germany Regionalliga -- SV Babelsberg 03 VS Wacker Nordhausen 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 6 rounds, SV Babelsberg 03 got 0 wins, 4 draws, 2 losses and placed the 17 of the Germany Regionalliga. In the last 20 games, SV Babelsberg 03 got 3 wins, 8 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 15.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 23.5%, the over win rate is 44.4%.

 

2. After 7 rounds, Wacker Nordhausen got 5 wins, 1 draws, 1 losses and placed the 3 of the Germany Regionalliga. In the last 20 games, Wacker Nordhausen got 9 wins, 3 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 65.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 64.7%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is SV Babelsberg 03 1.00--0.5/-1-0.84. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1179 matches, the home team got 406 wins, 292 draws and 481 losses. Home win rate: 34.44%; Draw win rate: 24.77%; Away win rate: 40.80%; Home odds win rate: 54.11%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 45.89%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.00-3-0.82. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 719 matches, the home team got 342 wins, 154 draws and 223 losses. Home win rate: 47.57%; Draw win rate: 21.42%; Away win rate: 31.02%; Over odds win rate: 47.15%; Draw odds win rate: 5.98%; Under odds win rate: 46.87%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 4.10-3.75-1.64. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 34 games, the home team got 5 wins, 6 draws and 23 losses. Home win rate: 14.71%; Draw win rate: 17.65%; Away win rate: 67.65%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: SV Babelsberg 03(19.1%), Draw(22.2%), Wacker Nordhausen(58.7%)

 

SV Babelsberg 03 VS Wacker Nordhausen, away win game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the stunning pictures of Jovana Djordjevic [Pic] Nif Brascia is the kickboxing Wag of Moise Kean
    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.