You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
SD Huesca VS Tenerife, host is expected higher

SPA D2SD Huesca VS Tenerife, host is expected higher

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Wed, 15 Jan 2020 10:26:18 GMT        

Match Time:

Spanish Segunda Division -- SD Huesca VS Tenerife 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 22 rounds, SD Huesca got 11 wins, 3 draws, 8 losses and placed the 4 of the Spanish Segunda Division. In the last 20 games, SD Huesca got 9 wins, 3 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 25.0%.

 

2. After 22 rounds, Tenerife got 5 wins, 7 draws, 10 losses and placed the 18 of the Spanish Segunda Division. In the last 20 games, Tenerife got 8 wins, 7 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 30.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is SD Huesca 1.13-1-0.78. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 98 matches, the home team got 41 wins, 24 draws and 33 losses. Home win rate: 41.84%; Draw win rate: 24.49%; Away win rate: 33.67%; Home odds win rate: 31.63%; Draw odds win rate: 29.59%; Away odds win rate: 38.78%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.94-2/2.5-0.96. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1012 matches, the home team got 416 wins, 287 draws and 309 losses. Home win rate: 41.11%; Draw win rate: 28.36%; Away win rate: 30.53%; Over odds win rate: 41.80%; Draw odds win rate: 6.72%; Under odds win rate: 51.48%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.59-3.65-5.60. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 79 games, the home team got 42 wins, 25 draws and 12 losses. Home win rate: 53.16%; Draw win rate: 31.65%; Away win rate: 15.19%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: SD Huesca(56.0%), Draw(27.1%), Tenerife(16.9%)

 

SD Huesca VS Tenerife, host is expected higher

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]KatsiaZingarevich's hot pictures [Pic]Jason Lee Parry has a sexy body
    [Pic]Nadina Loreley is a sexy beauty you never meet [Pic]Meet beautiful and sexy model Irina Shayk

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.