For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
SD Huesca VS Sporting Gijon, SD Huesca to win

SPA D2SD Huesca VS Sporting Gijon, SD Huesca to win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Sun, 08 Sep 2019 09:35:19 GMT        

Match Time:

Spanish Segunda Division -- SD Huesca VS Sporting Gijon 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 3 rounds, SD Huesca got 2 wins, 0 draws, 1 losses and placed the 6 of the Spanish Segunda Division. In the last 20 games, SD Huesca got 6 wins, 9 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 52.6%, the over win rate is 38.9%.

 

2. After 3 rounds, Sporting Gijon got 1 wins, 2 draws, 0 losses and placed the 10 of the Spanish Segunda Division. In the last 20 games, Sporting Gijon got 4 wins, 9 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.3%, the over win rate is 12.5%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is SD Huesca 1.09-0.5-0.83. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 547 matches, the home team got 245 wins, 161 draws and 141 losses. Home win rate: 44.79%; Draw win rate: 29.43%; Away win rate: 25.78%; Home odds win rate: 46.44%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 53.56%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.05-2/2.5-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 3612 matches, the home team got 1509 wins, 1110 draws and 993 losses. Home win rate: 41.78%; Draw win rate: 30.73%; Away win rate: 27.49%; Over odds win rate: 43.74%; Draw odds win rate: 6.70%; Under odds win rate: 49.56%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.08-3.20-3.50. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 154 games, the home team got 73 wins, 45 draws and 36 losses. Home win rate: 47.40%; Draw win rate: 29.22%; Away win rate: 23.38%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: SD Huesca(47.1%), Draw(29.4%), Sporting Gijon(23.5%)

 

SD Huesca VS Sporting Gijon, SD Huesca to win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the stunning pictures of Jovana Djordjevic [Pic] Nif Brascia is the kickboxing Wag of Moise Kean
    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.