You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
SC Verl VS Koln (Youth), host may win

GER RegSC Verl VS Koln (Youth), host may win

Submit by tipster Saxon
Posted Fri, 15 Nov 2019 09:58:41 GMT        

Match Time:

Germany Regionalliga -- SC Verl VS Koln (Youth) 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 15 rounds, SC Verl got 10 wins, 3 draws, 2 losses and placed the 3 of the Germany Regionalliga. In the last 20 games, SC Verl got 11 wins, 4 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 68.4%, the over win rate is 38.9%.

 

2. After 15 rounds, Koln (Youth) got 9 wins, 2 draws, 4 losses and placed the 4 of the Germany Regionalliga. In the last 20 games, Koln (Youth) got 11 wins, 2 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 57.9%, the over win rate is 61.1%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is SC Verl 0.89-0.5-0.95. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2114 matches, the home team got 1051 wins, 519 draws and 544 losses. Home win rate: 49.72%; Draw win rate: 24.55%; Away win rate: 25.73%; Home odds win rate: 51.70%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 48.30%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.02-3-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2337 matches, the home team got 1079 wins, 501 draws and 757 losses. Home win rate: 46.17%; Draw win rate: 21.44%; Away win rate: 32.39%; Over odds win rate: 46.56%; Draw odds win rate: 5.22%; Under odds win rate: 48.22%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.80-3.70-3.40. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 15 games, the home team got 6 wins, 2 draws and 7 losses. Home win rate: 40.00%; Draw win rate: 13.33%; Away win rate: 46.67%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: SC Verl(51.0%), Draw(24.3%), Koln (Youth)(24.7%)

 

SC Verl VS Koln (Youth), host may win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the Sexy model Liron Zituni [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Malaysian Cathryn Li
    [Pic] Sexiest pictures gallery of Elena Kamperi [Pic] Meet the hottest German model Jordan Carver

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.