You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
SC Covilha VS Benfica, sure win for Benfica

PORLCSC Covilha VS Benfica, sure win for Benfica

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 03 Dec 2019 09:38:07 GMT        

Match Time:

Portugal League Cup -- SC Covilha VS Benfica 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 11 rounds, SC Covilha got 6 wins, 2 draws, 3 losses and placed the 5 of the Portugal Segunda Liga. In the last 20 games, SC Covilha got 9 wins, 7 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 56.3%, the over win rate is 33.3%.

 

2. After 12 rounds, Benfica got 11 wins, 0 draws, 1 losses and placed the 1 of the Portugal Primera Liga. In the last 20 games, Benfica got 9 wins, 2 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 70.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 60.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is SC Covilha 0.80--1.5/-2-1.06. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 8 matches, the home team got 4 wins, 1 draws and 3 losses. Home win rate: 50.00%; Draw win rate: 12.50%; Away win rate: 37.50%; Home odds win rate: 75.00%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 25.00%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.96-2.5/3-0.88. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 88 matches, the home team got 42 wins, 13 draws and 33 losses. Home win rate: 47.73%; Draw win rate: 14.77%; Away win rate: 37.50%; Over odds win rate: 52.27%; Draw odds win rate: 3.41%; Under odds win rate: 44.32%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 9.98-4.98-1.23. 

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: SC Covilha(8.6%), Draw(17.5%), Benfica(73.9%)

 

SC Covilha VS Benfica, sure win for Benfica

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the Sexy model Liron Zituni [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Malaysian Cathryn Li
    [Pic] Sexiest pictures gallery of Elena Kamperi [Pic] Meet the hottest German model Jordan Carver

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.