You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Russia U21 VS Latvia U21, Russia U21 to win

UEFA U21QRussia U21 VS Latvia U21, Russia U21 to win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Fri, 15 Nov 2019 10:16:16 GMT        

Match Time:

UEFA - EURO U21 Qualifying -- Russia U21 VS Latvia U21 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1.  In the last 20 games, Russia U21 got 11 wins, 4 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 44.4%, the over win rate is 61.1%.

 

2. In the last 20 games, Latvia U21 got 6 wins, 8 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 15.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 10.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Russia U21 0.82-2-1.11. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 54 matches, the home team got 42 wins, 7 draws and 5 losses. Home win rate: 77.78%; Draw win rate: 12.96%; Away win rate: 9.26%; Home odds win rate: 53.70%; Draw odds win rate: 16.67%; Away odds win rate: 29.63%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.90-3/3.5-1.00. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 245 matches, the home team got 163 wins, 33 draws and 49 losses. Home win rate: 66.53%; Draw win rate: 13.47%; Away win rate: 20.00%; Over odds win rate: 50.20%; Draw odds win rate: 4.90%; Under odds win rate: 44.90%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.16-7.40-12.00. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 4 games, the home team got 4 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 100.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Russia U21(80.1%), Draw(13.2%), Latvia U21(6.7%)

 

Russia U21 VS Latvia U21, Russia U21 to win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the Sexy model Liron Zituni [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Malaysian Cathryn Li
    [Pic] Sexiest pictures gallery of Elena Kamperi [Pic] Meet the hottest German model Jordan Carver

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.