You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Russia U19 VS Kosovo U19, Russia U19 is expected higher

UEFA U19Russia U19 VS Kosovo U19, Russia U19 is expected higher

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Wed, 13 Nov 2019 09:29:45 GMT        

Match Time:

UEFA European U-19 Football Championship -- Russia U19 VS Kosovo U19 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. In the last 20 games, Russia U19 got 8 wins, 8 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 42.1%, the over win rate is 36.8%.

 

2.  In the last 15 games, Kosovo U19 got 4 wins, 3 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 46.7%, the over win rate is 54.5%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Russia U19 0.93-2-0.77. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1 matches, the home team got 0 wins, 1 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 100.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%; Home odds win rate: 0.00%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 100.00%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.95-3.5-0.75. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 59 matches, the home team got 26 wins, 10 draws and 23 losses. Home win rate: 44.07%; Draw win rate: 16.95%; Away win rate: 38.98%; Over odds win rate: 55.93%; Draw odds win rate: 5.08%; Under odds win rate: 38.98%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Russia U19(77.2%), Draw(14.4%), Kosovo U19(8.4%)

 

Russia U19 VS Kosovo U19, Russia U19 is expected higher

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the Sexy model Liron Zituni [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Malaysian Cathryn Li
    [Pic] Sexiest pictures gallery of Elena Kamperi [Pic] Meet the hottest German model Jordan Carver

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.