You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Rheindorf Altach VS Austria Wien, home win

AUT D1Rheindorf Altach VS Austria Wien, home win

Submit by tipster Anastasia
Posted Tue, 30 Jun 2020 09:44:56 GMT        

Match Time:

Austrian Bundesliga -- Rheindorf Altach VS Austria Wien 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 22 rounds, Rheindorf Altach got 7 wins, 3 draws, 12 losses and placed the 8 of the Austrian Bundesliga. In the last 20 games, Rheindorf Altach got 9 wins, 7 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 27.8%.

 

2. After 22 rounds, Austria Wien got 5 wins, 10 draws, 7 losses and placed the 7 of the Austrian Bundesliga. In the last 20 games, Austria Wien got 8 wins, 5 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 65.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Rheindorf Altach 0.88-0-1.00. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 431 matches, the home team got 170 wins, 123 draws and 138 losses. Home win rate: 39.44%; Draw win rate: 28.54%; Away win rate: 32.02%; Home odds win rate: 39.44%; Draw odds win rate: 28.54%; Away odds win rate: 32.02%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.03-2.5/3-0.83. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 129 matches, the home team got 61 wins, 32 draws and 36 losses. Home win rate: 47.29%; Draw win rate: 24.81%; Away win rate: 27.91%; Over odds win rate: 50.39%; Draw odds win rate: 6.20%; Under odds win rate: 43.41%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.45-3.16-2.59. 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Rheindorf Altach(38.2%), Draw(27.4%), Austria Wien(34.4%)

Rheindorf Altach VS Austria Wien, home win

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Sexy picture of Keeley Hazell arouse your sexual impulse [Pic]A chinese sexy model ZhangYueGOD
    [Pic]Rachel Nichols hot pictures arous your heart [Pic]Striptease Dita Von Teese will make you fire of sex impulse

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.group All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.