You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Rennes VS Saint Etienne, support the host

FRA D1Rennes VS Saint Etienne, support the host

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Sun, 01 Dec 2019 09:58:53 GMT        

Match Time:

France Ligue 1 -- Rennes VS Saint Etienne 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 13 rounds, Rennes got 5 wins, 3 draws, 5 losses and placed the 12 of the France Ligue 1. In the last 20 games, Rennes got 5 wins, 4 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 36.8%.

 

2. After 14 rounds, Saint Etienne got 6 wins, 4 draws, 4 losses and placed the 8 of the France Ligue 1. In the last 20 games, Saint Etienne got 5 wins, 8 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 30.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Rennes 0.95-0/0.5-0.95. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1736 matches, the home team got 696 wins, 477 draws and 563 losses. Home win rate: 40.09%; Draw win rate: 27.48%; Away win rate: 32.43%; Home odds win rate: 42.45%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 57.55%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.98-2/2.5-0.92. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1709 matches, the home team got 721 wins, 492 draws and 496 losses. Home win rate: 42.19%; Draw win rate: 28.79%; Away win rate: 29.02%; Over odds win rate: 44.12%; Draw odds win rate: 6.85%; Under odds win rate: 49.03%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.24-3.00-3.10. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 16 games, the home team got 8 wins, 3 draws and 5 losses. Home win rate: 50.00%; Draw win rate: 18.75%; Away win rate: 31.25%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Rennes(47.1%), Draw(29.0%), Saint Etienne(23.9%)

 

Rennes VS Saint Etienne, support the host

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the Sexy model Liron Zituni [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Malaysian Cathryn Li
    [Pic] Sexiest pictures gallery of Elena Kamperi [Pic] Meet the hottest German model Jordan Carver

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.