You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Rayo Vallecano VS CD Lugo, host to take all points

SPA D2Rayo Vallecano VS CD Lugo, host to take all points

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Wed, 15 Jan 2020 10:26:12 GMT        

Match Time:

Spanish Segunda Division -- Rayo Vallecano VS CD Lugo 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 21 rounds, Rayo Vallecano got 6 wins, 10 draws, 5 losses and placed the 12 of the Spanish Segunda Division. In the last 20 games, Rayo Vallecano got 6 wins, 9 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 35.0%.

 

2. After 22 rounds, CD Lugo got 4 wins, 10 draws, 8 losses and placed the 20 of the Spanish Segunda Division. In the last 20 games, CD Lugo got 5 wins, 9 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Rayo Vallecano 0.85-1-1.05. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 475 matches, the home team got 242 wins, 91 draws and 142 losses. Home win rate: 50.95%; Draw win rate: 19.16%; Away win rate: 29.89%; Home odds win rate: 40.00%; Draw odds win rate: 24.00%; Away odds win rate: 36.00%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.00-2.5-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 5071 matches, the home team got 2228 wins, 1381 draws and 1462 losses. Home win rate: 43.94%; Draw win rate: 27.23%; Away win rate: 28.83%; Over odds win rate: 45.14%; Draw odds win rate: 6.39%; Under odds win rate: 48.47%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.48-4.00-6.60. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 22 games, the home team got 15 wins, 5 draws and 2 losses. Home win rate: 68.18%; Draw win rate: 22.73%; Away win rate: 9.09%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Rayo Vallecano(64.4%), Draw(22.2%), CD Lugo(13.4%)

 

Rayo Vallecano VS CD Lugo, host to take all points

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]KatsiaZingarevich's hot pictures [Pic]Jason Lee Parry has a sexy body
    [Pic]Nadina Loreley is a sexy beauty you never meet [Pic]Meet beautiful and sexy model Irina Shayk

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.