You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Raufoss VS Kongsvinger, Raufoss is trustworthy

NOR ALRaufoss VS Kongsvinger, Raufoss is trustworthy

Submit by tipster Anastasia
Posted Mon, 27 Jul 2020 10:28:01 GMT        

Match Time:

Norway Adeccoligaen -- Raufoss VS Kongsvinger 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 4 rounds, Raufoss got 1 wins, 1 draws, 2 losses and placed the 12 of the Norway Adeccoligaen. In the last 20 games, Raufoss got 5 wins, 5 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 62.5%.

 

2. After 4 rounds, Kongsvinger got 1 wins, 0 draws, 3 losses and placed the 14 of the Norway Adeccoligaen. In the last 20 games, Kongsvinger got 11 wins, 1 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 47.4%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Raufoss 0.94-0-0.94. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 476 matches, the home team got 176 wins, 133 draws and 167 losses. Home win rate: 36.97%; Draw win rate: 27.94%; Away win rate: 35.08%; Home odds win rate: 36.97%; Draw odds win rate: 27.94%; Away odds win rate: 35.08%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.02-3/3.5-0.84. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 74 matches, the home team got 31 wins, 17 draws and 26 losses. Home win rate: 41.89%; Draw win rate: 22.97%; Away win rate: 35.14%; Over odds win rate: 37.84%; Draw odds win rate: 5.41%; Under odds win rate: 56.76%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.47-3.16-2.57. 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Raufoss(42.1%), Draw(25.1%), Kongsvinger(32.8%)

Raufoss VS Kongsvinger, Raufoss is trustworthy

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Sexy picture of Keeley Hazell arouse your sexual impulse [Pic]A chinese sexy model ZhangYueGOD
    [Pic]Rachel Nichols hot pictures arous your heart [Pic]Striptease Dita Von Teese will make you fire of sex impulse

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.group All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.