You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Rakow Czestochowa VS Pogon Szczecin, hosts will take points

POL PRRakow Czestochowa VS Pogon Szczecin, hosts will take points

Submit by tipster William
Posted Sun, 08 Mar 2020 09:55:25 GMT        

Match Time:

Poland Ekstraklasa -- Rakow Czestochowa VS Pogon Szczecin 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 25 rounds, Rakow Czestochowa got 11 wins, 2 draws, 12 losses and placed the 10 of the Poland Ekstraklasa. In the last 20 games, Rakow Czestochowa got 10 wins, 3 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 70.6%, the over win rate is 52.6%.

 

2. After 25 rounds, Pogon Szczecin got 11 wins, 7 draws, 7 losses and placed the 5 of the Poland Ekstraklasa. In the last 20 games, Pogon Szczecin got 7 wins, 5 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 41.2%, the over win rate is 23.5%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Rakow Czestochowa 1.07-0/0.5-0.85. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2362 matches, the home team got 873 wins, 760 draws and 729 losses. Home win rate: 36.96%; Draw win rate: 32.18%; Away win rate: 30.86%; Home odds win rate: 38.91%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 61.09%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.00-2.5-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 5111 matches, the home team got 2244 wins, 1391 draws and 1476 losses. Home win rate: 43.91%; Draw win rate: 27.22%; Away win rate: 28.88%; Over odds win rate: 45.04%; Draw odds win rate: 6.40%; Under odds win rate: 48.56%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.36-3.20-2.93. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 32 games, the home team got 11 wins, 9 draws and 12 losses. Home win rate: 34.38%; Draw win rate: 28.13%; Away win rate: 37.50%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Rakow Czestochowa(41.5%), Draw(29.0%), Pogon Szczecin(29.5%)

Rakow Czestochowa VS Pogon Szczecin, hosts will take points

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]katthleenaa has beautiful body that you will fall in love with her Yeal Cohen is a sexy woman who charm you with her hottest body
    [Pic]Brianna Marie Dale shows her sexy body of these pictures [Pic]Martina Finocchio a model who catch your eyes

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.