For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Pro Vercelli VS Albinoleffe, go for Pro Vercelli

ITA C1Pro Vercelli VS Albinoleffe, go for Pro Vercelli

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Sun, 08 Sep 2019 10:24:44 GMT        

Match Time:

Italy C1 -- Pro Vercelli VS Albinoleffe 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 2 rounds, Pro Vercelli got 1 wins, 0 draws, 1 losses and placed the 10 of the Italy C1. In the last 20 games, Pro Vercelli got 7 wins, 4 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 31.6%, the over win rate is 52.6%.

 

2. After 2 rounds, Albinoleffe got 1 wins, 1 draws, 0 losses and placed the 6 of the Italy C1. In the last 20 games, Albinoleffe got 10 wins, 4 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 52.6%, the over win rate is 52.6%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Pro Vercelli 0.99-0/0.5-0.85. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2797 matches, the home team got 1145 wins, 800 draws and 852 losses. Home win rate: 40.94%; Draw win rate: 28.60%; Away win rate: 30.46%; Home odds win rate: 41.40%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 58.60%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.07-2/2.5-0.75. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 3394 matches, the home team got 1454 wins, 1002 draws and 938 losses. Home win rate: 42.84%; Draw win rate: 29.52%; Away win rate: 27.64%; Over odds win rate: 44.55%; Draw odds win rate: 6.48%; Under odds win rate: 48.97%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.35-3.05-2.75. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 24 games, the home team got 9 wins, 7 draws and 8 losses. Home win rate: 37.50%; Draw win rate: 29.17%; Away win rate: 33.33%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Pro Vercelli(39.6%), Draw(30.2%), Albinoleffe(30.2%)

 

Pro Vercelli VS Albinoleffe, go for Pro Vercelli

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the stunning pictures of Jovana Djordjevic [Pic] Nif Brascia is the kickboxing Wag of Moise Kean
    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.