You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Pro Vercelli VS Carpi, an exciting game

ITA PRO LCPro Vercelli VS Carpi, an exciting game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Wed, 06 Nov 2019 10:22:54 GMT        

Match Time:

Coppa Italia Lega PRO -- Pro Vercelli VS Carpi 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 13 rounds, Pro Vercelli got 4 wins, 5 draws, 4 losses and placed the 11 of the Italy C1. In the last 20 games, Pro Vercelli got 7 wins, 6 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 42.1%, the over win rate is 31.6%.

 

2. After 13 rounds, Carpi got 7 wins, 2 draws, 4 losses and placed the 5 of the Italy C1. In the last 20 games, Carpi got 7 wins, 3 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Pro Vercelli 0.84-0-1.00. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1614 matches, the home team got 638 wins, 442 draws and 534 losses. Home win rate: 39.53%; Draw win rate: 27.39%; Away win rate: 33.09%; Home odds win rate: 39.53%; Draw odds win rate: 27.39%; Away odds win rate: 33.09%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.02-2-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2322 matches, the home team got 982 wins, 757 draws and 583 losses. Home win rate: 42.29%; Draw win rate: 32.60%; Away win rate: 25.11%; Over odds win rate: 43.45%; Draw odds win rate: 7.54%; Under odds win rate: 49.01%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.51-2.82-2.73. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 15 games, the home team got 5 wins, 6 draws and 4 losses. Home win rate: 33.33%; Draw win rate: 40.00%; Away win rate: 26.67%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Pro Vercelli(44.8%), Draw(30.1%), Carpi(25.1%)

 

Pro Vercelli VS Carpi, an exciting game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Sexiest pictures gallery of Elena Kamperi [Pic] Meet the hottest German model Jordan Carver
    [Pic] Meet the stunning WAGS Lady Djodjevic Chievo [Pic] Man City star Sergio Aguero reacts to WAG's stunning snap

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.