You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Politehnica Iasi VS AFC Hermannstadt, home win is possible

ROM D1Politehnica Iasi VS AFC Hermannstadt, home win is possible

Submit by tipster Anastasia
Posted Tue, 30 Jun 2020 09:45:57 GMT        

Match Time:

Romania Liga I -- Politehnica Iasi VS AFC Hermannstadt 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 26 rounds, Politehnica Iasi got 5 wins, 7 draws, 14 losses and placed the 12 of the Romania Liga I. In the last 20 games, Politehnica Iasi got 4 wins, 3 draws and 13 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 20.0%, the over win rate is 52.9%.

 

2. After 26 rounds, AFC Hermannstadt got 5 wins, 10 draws, 11 losses and placed the 11 of the Romania Liga I. In the last 20 games, AFC Hermannstadt got 2 wins, 9 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 38.9%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Politehnica Iasi 1.06-0.5-0.78. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 643 matches, the home team got 260 wins, 200 draws and 183 losses. Home win rate: 40.44%; Draw win rate: 31.10%; Away win rate: 28.46%; Home odds win rate: 44.32%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 55.68%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.86-2/2.5-0.96. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 357 matches, the home team got 161 wins, 94 draws and 102 losses. Home win rate: 45.10%; Draw win rate: 26.33%; Away win rate: 28.57%; Over odds win rate: 45.10%; Draw odds win rate: 7.28%; Under odds win rate: 47.62%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.03-3.21-2.91. 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Politehnica Iasi(43.5%), Draw(28.5%), AFC Hermannstadt(28.0%)

Politehnica Iasi VS AFC Hermannstadt, home win is possible

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Sexy picture of Keeley Hazell arouse your sexual impulse [Pic]A chinese sexy model ZhangYueGOD
    [Pic]Rachel Nichols hot pictures arous your heart [Pic]Striptease Dita Von Teese will make you fire of sex impulse

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.group All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.