You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Politehnica Iasi VS Steaua Bucuresti, guests to win

ROM D1Politehnica Iasi VS Steaua Bucuresti, guests to win

Submit by tipster Saxon
Posted Tue, 03 Dec 2019 09:40:45 GMT        

Match Time:

Romania Liga I -- Politehnica Iasi VS Steaua Bucuresti 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 18 rounds, Politehnica Iasi got 5 wins, 7 draws, 6 losses and placed the 9 of the Romania Liga I. In the last 20 games, Politehnica Iasi got 8 wins, 6 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 38.9%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. After 17 rounds, Steaua Bucuresti got 8 wins, 3 draws, 6 losses and placed the 6 of the Romania Liga I. In the last 20 games, Steaua Bucuresti got 12 wins, 4 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 47.4%, the over win rate is 47.4%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Politehnica Iasi 0.88--0.5/-1-0.96. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 666 matches, the home team got 283 wins, 177 draws and 206 losses. Home win rate: 42.49%; Draw win rate: 26.58%; Away win rate: 30.93%; Home odds win rate: 54.35%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 45.65%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.91-2/2.5-0.91. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 565 matches, the home team got 223 wins, 154 draws and 188 losses. Home win rate: 39.47%; Draw win rate: 27.26%; Away win rate: 33.27%; Over odds win rate: 41.59%; Draw odds win rate: 4.60%; Under odds win rate: 53.81%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 4.40-3.40-1.67. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 31 games, the home team got 8 wins, 5 draws and 18 losses. Home win rate: 25.81%; Draw win rate: 16.13%; Away win rate: 58.06%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Politehnica Iasi(16.5%), Draw(24.9%), Steaua Bucuresti(58.6%)

 

Politehnica Iasi VS Steaua Bucuresti, guests to win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the Sexy model Liron Zituni [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Malaysian Cathryn Li
    [Pic] Sexiest pictures gallery of Elena Kamperi [Pic] Meet the hottest German model Jordan Carver

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.