You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Pisa VS Pordenone Calcio SSD, a close game

ITA D2Pisa VS Pordenone Calcio SSD, a close game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Mon, 02 Dec 2019 09:47:42 GMT        

Match Time:

Italian Serie B -- Pisa VS Pordenone Calcio SSD 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 13 rounds, Pisa got 4 wins, 5 draws, 4 losses and placed the 13 of the Italian Serie B. In the last 20 games, Pisa got 6 wins, 8 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 57.9%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. After 13 rounds, Pordenone Calcio SSD got 6 wins, 4 draws, 3 losses and placed the 3 of the Italian Serie B. In the last 20 games, Pordenone Calcio SSD got 4 wins, 5 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 57.9%, the over win rate is 52.6%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Pisa 1.11-0/0.5-0.78. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 431 matches, the home team got 129 wins, 140 draws and 162 losses. Home win rate: 29.93%; Draw win rate: 32.48%; Away win rate: 37.59%; Home odds win rate: 36.19%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 63.81%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.83-2/2.5-1.03. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 34 matches, the home team got 20 wins, 5 draws and 9 losses. Home win rate: 58.82%; Draw win rate: 14.71%; Away win rate: 26.47%; Over odds win rate: 58.82%; Draw odds win rate: 5.88%; Under odds win rate: 35.29%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.42-3.03-2.59. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1 games, the home team got 1 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 100.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Pisa(38.2%), Draw(30.5%), Pordenone Calcio SSD(31.4%)

 

Pisa VS Pordenone Calcio SSD, a close game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the Sexy model Liron Zituni [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Malaysian Cathryn Li
    [Pic] Sexiest pictures gallery of Elena Kamperi [Pic] Meet the hottest German model Jordan Carver

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.