You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Perugia VS Trapani, Perugia win slightly

ITA D2Perugia VS Trapani, Perugia win slightly

Submit by tipster Anastasia
Posted Mon, 27 Jul 2020 10:28:42 GMT        

Match Time:

Italian Serie B -- Perugia VS Trapani 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 36 rounds, Perugia got 12 wins, 9 draws, 15 losses and placed the 15 of the Italian Serie B. In the last 20 games, Perugia got 5 wins, 4 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 35.0%.

 

2. After 36 rounds, Trapani got 9 wins, 13 draws, 14 losses and placed the 19 of the Italian Serie B. In the last 20 games, Trapani got 1 wins, 9 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 65.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Perugia 0.90-0/0.5-1.00. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2171 matches, the home team got 854 wins, 569 draws and 748 losses. Home win rate: 39.34%; Draw win rate: 26.21%; Away win rate: 34.45%; Home odds win rate: 43.53%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 56.47%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.06-2.5-0.84. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1541 matches, the home team got 672 wins, 380 draws and 489 losses. Home win rate: 43.61%; Draw win rate: 24.66%; Away win rate: 31.73%; Over odds win rate: 44.26%; Draw odds win rate: 6.10%; Under odds win rate: 49.64%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.16-3.05-3.20. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2 games, the home team got 1 wins, 1 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 50.00%; Draw win rate: 50.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Perugia(42.7%), Draw(29.6%), Trapani(27.6%)

Perugia VS Trapani, Perugia win slightly

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Sexy picture of Keeley Hazell arouse your sexual impulse [Pic]A chinese sexy model ZhangYueGOD
    [Pic]Rachel Nichols hot pictures arous your heart [Pic]Striptease Dita Von Teese will make you fire of sex impulse

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.group All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.