For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Patriotas FC VS La Equidad, host may win

COL D1Patriotas FC VS La Equidad, host may win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Mon, 09 Sep 2019 10:11:06 GMT        

Match Time:

Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura -- Patriotas FC VS La Equidad 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 9 rounds, Patriotas FC got 3 wins, 4 draws, 2 losses and placed the 10 of the Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura. In the last 20 games, Patriotas FC got 6 wins, 7 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 63.2%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

2. After 9 rounds, La Equidad got 1 wins, 2 draws, 6 losses and placed the 20 of the Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura. In the last 20 games, La Equidad got 6 wins, 3 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 60.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Patriotas FC 0.92-0.5-0.92. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1644 matches, the home team got 686 wins, 452 draws and 506 losses. Home win rate: 41.73%; Draw win rate: 27.49%; Away win rate: 30.78%; Home odds win rate: 48.42%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 51.58%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.87-1.5/2-0.95. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 143 matches, the home team got 47 wins, 45 draws and 51 losses. Home win rate: 32.87%; Draw win rate: 31.47%; Away win rate: 35.66%; Over odds win rate: 38.46%; Draw odds win rate: 10.49%; Under odds win rate: 51.05%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.91-3.10-3.65. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 39 games, the home team got 18 wins, 12 draws and 9 losses. Home win rate: 46.15%; Draw win rate: 30.77%; Away win rate: 23.08%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Patriotas FC(48.8%), Draw(30.6%), La Equidad(20.6%)

 

Patriotas FC VS La Equidad, host may win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the stunning pictures of Jovana Djordjevic [Pic] Nif Brascia is the kickboxing Wag of Moise Kean
    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.