You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
PAOK Saloniki VS AEK Athens, hosts will take points

GRE D1PAOK Saloniki VS AEK Athens, hosts will take points

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Sun, 12 Jan 2020 10:39:09 GMT        

Match Time:

Greece National A -- PAOK Saloniki VS AEK Athens 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 17 rounds, PAOK Saloniki got 12 wins, 4 draws, 1 losses and placed the 2 of the Greece National A. In the last 20 games, PAOK Saloniki got 15 wins, 4 draws and 1 losss. The win rate is 75.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 60.0%.

 

2. After 17 rounds, AEK Athens got 9 wins, 4 draws, 4 losses and placed the 3 of the Greece National A. In the last 20 games, AEK Athens got 6 wins, 5 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is PAOK Saloniki 0.91-0.5/1-0.99. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 110 matches, the home team got 51 wins, 31 draws and 28 losses. Home win rate: 46.36%; Draw win rate: 28.18%; Away win rate: 25.45%; Home odds win rate: 57.27%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 42.73%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.90-2.5-0.98. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 792 matches, the home team got 314 wins, 208 draws and 270 losses. Home win rate: 39.65%; Draw win rate: 26.26%; Away win rate: 34.09%; Over odds win rate: 43.31%; Draw odds win rate: 4.92%; Under odds win rate: 51.77%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.70-3.50-4.50. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 12 games, the home team got 7 wins, 3 draws and 2 losses. Home win rate: 58.33%; Draw win rate: 25.00%; Away win rate: 16.67%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: PAOK Saloniki(61.8%), Draw(22.8%), AEK Athens(15.4%)

PAOK Saloniki VS AEK Athens, hosts will take points

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Nadina Loreley is a sexy beauty you never meet [Pic]Meet beautiful and sexy model Irina Shayk
    [Pic]Erogenous pictures of Ola Jordan shows godtook sweet time to make her [Pic]Elora Tahiti are just too damn beautiful

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.