You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Padova VS Vicenza, with home victory

ITA PRO LCPadova VS Vicenza, with home victory

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Wed, 06 Nov 2019 10:21:35 GMT        

Match Time:

Coppa Italia Lega PRO -- Padova VS Vicenza 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 13 rounds, Padova got 9 wins, 2 draws, 2 losses and placed the 1 of the Italy C1. In the last 20 games, Padova got 10 wins, 7 draws and 3 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 65.0%, the over win rate is 35.0%.

 

2. After 13 rounds, Vicenza got 8 wins, 3 draws, 2 losses and placed the 2 of the Italy C1. In the last 20 games, Vicenza got 7 wins, 5 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 64.7%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Padova 1.01-0.5-0.83. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 394 matches, the home team got 174 wins, 121 draws and 99 losses. Home win rate: 44.16%; Draw win rate: 30.71%; Away win rate: 25.13%; Home odds win rate: 45.94%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 54.06%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.99-2-0.83. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 273 matches, the home team got 102 wins, 95 draws and 76 losses. Home win rate: 37.36%; Draw win rate: 34.80%; Away win rate: 27.84%; Over odds win rate: 40.29%; Draw odds win rate: 7.69%; Under odds win rate: 52.01%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.00-3.00-3.50. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 4 games, the home team got 0 wins, 2 draws and 2 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 50.00%; Away win rate: 50.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Padova(50.9%), Draw(28.8%), Vicenza(20.4%)

 

Padova VS Vicenza, with home victory

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Sexiest pictures gallery of Elena Kamperi [Pic] Meet the hottest German model Jordan Carver
    [Pic] Meet the stunning WAGS Lady Djodjevic Chievo [Pic] Man City star Sergio Aguero reacts to WAG's stunning snap

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.